Friday, November 28, 2014

Loose ends....

I have so many projects that I've started & not finished; my knitting projects are likely out of style at this point, haha...
Anyhow, I know me & its just best to start & be obsessed for the duration until its done, so marathoning it basically.  

So, over the course of a weekend, I tried to tie up a few loose ends on the "To Do List", pretty boring projects actually but its my blog, I can do what I want.  

First, I did a prototype of a diaper changing cover.  I like how it worked out, had a chance to work on button holes on my machine which I have never been fond of doing.  I dislike zippers too but that's a good reason to tackle those endeavors...to get better at them.  










Another project was to hem some very, very long curtains from IKEA (Bug curtains).  I used the left over fabric to make curtains for the front door which James has been requesting for the past year, since we moved into this place.  They'll do for now; they were good practice anyway.  



Finally, I hemmed little Jack's 1970's vintage Levi's.  I put the picture in because it was just an excuse to work in Jack's adorable feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment